New Tortoise Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
We have been itching to make a new batch of t-shirts, and finally got our little logo done that I think we are going to use on it. What do you think? Shirts will say "that's how I roll."

newlogo1.jpg

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I just seen it on FB love it I need two do you think you will have kid sizes ? need one for my daughter

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
I think we are going to make mostly kids ones.... I've had a few close friends tell me it was too "cheesy" for an adult, although I've certainly seen adult reptile shirts that were much cheesier. I would wear this on a shirt, although I wear the $7 shirts you can get at Wal Mart and Target. A friend of a friend is a really good illustrator and I worked with him to get this done (it went back and fourth and had some adjustments). I like the finished product. We're probably a few weeks from having any shirts, I'll run a classified ad once they're ready.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I love t-shirts with pictures on them. Unless im going somewhere special I amost always wear a t-shirt with a pic or some funny saying on it..

TebowHammer

5 Year Member
Georgia
Awesome artwork! That guy's got talent. Is this just a t-shirt design?

I'm asking because I love the layout and design of your website. Don't change a thing on that end.

Cheers!

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Yeah, it's just a t-shirt design and maybe for a sticker to send with the shipments. We will probably do a variety of shirts with it, we've been getting lots of feedback on our Facebook page about it (lots of girls wanting tank tops). I will be sure to get a few bigger sizes. A regular customer of mine wears 3XL, and I want to give him a few shirts while I'm getting some made, so I'll have some biggins'.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I would wear it if it was in a tank or girls cut. I like the bella brand. I would buy it for my 12 year old too, but he is an A/M or A/L. Will you have them at the San Diego trade show? Or should I get one early so I can wear it there?

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
I think I'm going to show all the suggestions to my wife and have her figure it out. If I do it, we'll end up all wrong like we have in the past and end up with 25 mediums when we're sold out of everything else. We'll get a variety from kids to mens to womens. They'll be on the site probably pretty cheap ($15? Less?) and at all the shows we go to until they sell out. In the past, the tank top type shirts are always more expensive to get made, so they'd probably be somewhat more expensive. There's another design my wife wants to do a little less cartoonish, more just a faded image of a tortoise, but to me, that takes all the fun out of it.... We'll see. I have a pet expo here in Vegas tomorrow I'm doing a big tortoise display at (promoting the Las Vegas Reptile Expo), then have that LV expo in a month to stress me out, then a few days later, an 8 day cruise to the Virgin Islands to catch up on my long needed vacation time, so my mind is pretty tied up for the next 6 weeks!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
While it is cartoony I would wear one, though I would need a 2X to be comfortable in.

Paige Lewis

5 Year Member
Swansea, UK
I am a 20 year old female and i would certainly wear one and i happen to love the cheesyness of it : )

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Tyler...you're gonna sell a ton of tee's! :D

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Very Nice!
Do You Do Your Graphic Desgn Logos, or Do U have An Artist do Them for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.