Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
RE: Introducing my crew...

Cute animals.:D I would love to know though how you got Kerasa, out of Debra? Middile name? Just curious. :D
If didn't say it when you did your intro, WELCOME:D

Kerasa

5 Year Member
Arlington, TX

Thanks! I edited my original post to include links to my facebook pages and deviant art page.

Actually, Kerasa, is a name I picked up while having to come up with a character name in Everquest back in 1999. Used it or a version in mmorpg's ever since and always on forums. I answer to both. :)

TORTOISEMAN1

5 Year Member
FL

Very nice crew you got there! Welcome!!

jkingler

5 Year Member

Welcome, Kerasa/Debra. :) Is Kerasa supposed to be a Western or Eastern name? I could see it being a lot of things, and it is actually a place in Greece, it could be produced from the Japanese syllabary, etc. :p

Awesome pictures, by the way. I especially like your Greek in the field, and your rain dog, too. :D

Kerasa

5 Year Member
Arlington, TX
Actually I just got tired of the random name generator in game and getting names rejected. I knew I wanted it to start with a K so I just started making things up until I found something it would take. It seems to be fairly unique which is why I like to use it on non-gaming forums as well as in game. Far less common than Debra or Debra Moore... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.