New User

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahrularfiyan

5 Year Member
Hello guys. Im new here! This place looks interesting! And im sure i can learn alot here! Anw im a brother of a hypo-tangerine Leopard gecko name chappyView attachment 53938 and recently just adopt a new brother. A star tortise name bolt View attachment 53939. Im still new to star tortoise. I think there's some problem with one of his eyes. Need some help. And im sure i can learn alot here. Hope to talk to people here and learn and share our joys of this wonderfull creatures together. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Your gecko has such a happy cute face. Your tort is beautiful. What seems to be going on with the eyes? Is you are using a coil type bulb, stop using it. They have been known to cause eye problems.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome. If you type in the search bar to the right you may find some answers...

shahrularfiyan

5 Year Member
Thank you wellington and mainey! Ouhh yes. He is cute! never failed to make me smile. Hehe. And for the tortoise im not sure, i think he have swollen eyes. Im just giving him direct sunlight from my appartment through open windows. Issit not sufficient enough? Anw here are his eyes pictures. If you can tell issit swollen? View attachment 53945View attachment 53946

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeh

5 Year Member
Welcome. Very nice looking star tortoise. Create a new thread in health or Star tortoise forum about her eyes. The problem needs attention, unfortunately I don't know much about the species to help you.

sent from mobile device using TFO app

Status
Not open for further replies.