New video, typical day @ ALDABRAMAN

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
I think I might get a little panicky when I'm down to one chunk of banana and surrounded by those massive beasts!

~ Depending on the male, sometimes we use more caution. The size, weight and overall extreme strength and power must be considered when working with these mature massive giant tortoises.

LaLaP

5 Year Member
Portland, OR
I've never thought to have a bucket list until now... before I leave this earth I want to feed an Aldabra and maybe I'll be lucky enough to rub its neck too. I have you to thank for my new aspiration, much appreciated! Any idea if there are any of these beautiful giants in Oregon?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I've never thought to have a bucket list until now... before I leave this earth I want to feed an Aldabra and maybe I'll be lucky enough to rub its neck too. I have you to thank for my new aspiration, much appreciated! Any idea if there are any of these beautiful giants in Oregon?

~ Great, no idea about Oregon.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Add a parasol and a tiki bar, and it’s paradise.
Oh me too! :p What a wonderful experience!!