Newbie Carolpsalm_91 with Russian tortoise Daisy t

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Carol
It was my grandkids that gave me that name and it stuck Evan my truck is full of turtles and torts . And sense my father was bald I'm proud of my hair , and at the reptile show last year no body had s problem spotting me from behind .

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
The wandering jew is posinous, if I remember correctly. Let's ask @Yvonne G if she knows for sure.

carolpsalm_91

Known here as wandering jew

Hey I found a website that said yes wandering jew is excellent for tortoises. Soooooo I guess I got some winter prepping to do while I don't have to worry about copperheads to get it ready for spring. They say they love cactus fruit and flats which I have a patch of cactus covering an area the size of an old Cadillac and 7 to 8 ft.tall up against the side of my house that blooms the most beautiful huge yellow trumpet flowers, and huge purple fruit all summer long. So with some thick leather gloves I'll scrape the prickles off and let her have fun. Thanks for helping me realize I have a buffet in my yard for her and a 10 X 20 ft area now I can totally have crazy fun with in making daisy a super cool habitat with a small hand made shallow wading pond. I can't thank you enough.....her food supply was in my face! Appreciate the help! This place is awesome!

carolpsalm_91

Carol
It was my grandkids that gave me that name and it stuck Evan my truck is full of turtles and torts . And sense my father was bald I'm proud of my hair , and at the reptile show last year no body had s problem spotting me from behind .

Blahhahahaheha here I go again......my husband is 6' 4" and 280 lbs. of lumberjack built country boy Harley Man and hair like yours. And why? Cuz his daddy is bald!! Man that is to funny! His name is Bear and he literally parts the sea of human traffic at bike swap meets and rally's and bike week, OR Black Friday and Christmass shopping. Ohhhh yeah I tuck my hand in his back pocket and people just part the way for him......I love it. But that long braid and his size makes him an easy target to spot from behind when your trying your best to beat your biker brothers to the next best deals. They know he has bloodhound in him for crazy deal making when it comes to keeping his money in his pocket. There are times it works against him when he's being sneaky with his pranks.....he's still seeking perfection in that area. LOL

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I'm not 6'4 but I'm close to his 280 and I don't drive a bike but my truck is mine, clear apath I can do
But I'm still waiting to hear what your turtle has to say :)

carolpsalm_91

I'm not 6'4 but I'm close to his 280 and I don't drive a bike but my truck is mine, clear apath I can do

Hey GT,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but had a bad case of stomach virus I'm recovering from. Today's my first day feeling alive but still looking for that truck driver that took such great pleasure in running over me several times this last week. LOL!!!!

Well Turtle saw your pic and I about busted a gut at his response.....he first goes heyyyyyy how did paw paw get his picture there? Then he said: why is paw paw wearing that funny shirt? I lost it....I laughed so hard. Then he said: that's not my paw paw, my paw paw wears only black Harley Davidson shirts. Then he said: Heyyyyyyy, Gah Gah you tried to trick me! Well of course I got another chuckle out of that one too. He was just to funny.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Sorry to hear you didn't feel well it happy that your doing better now . And I'm happy " little turtle " had fun with my pict . Just one more thing ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1416098652.403114.jpg