Newbie, Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

yettie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
patterson, calif.
[/size][/font][size=medium]Hello, my name is Yettie. I have 3 Box Turtles and a Sulcata. I recently "rescued" the 5 inch Sulcata from a pet store that fed her only iceberg lettuce for a year. I have 2 baby "3 toed box turtles, and aquired an (I think) Ornate adult male box turtle from the same pet store. My friend bought 2 Russian tortises, that also lived on iceberg lettuce only. All these animals were in poor health(nothing major, we hope) all are doing much better now and we are happy to have them!

Attachments

• turts 002.JPG
    turts 002.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 17

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! Glad to have you here. Sounds like the lives of your turtles/tortoises have greatly improved already. They don't all live together correct?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) kiddos for giving them a better life. Like Jacqui said, your not housing different species together, correct?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Yettie!

yettie

5 Year Member
patterson, calif.
They all lived together in a 20 gallon tank, for at least 6 months before we bought them , now they all have their own quarters, except my baby 3 toed box turtles, they share! the Sulcata sleeps with my Chihuahua, and follows her around all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.