Newbie needing stand for tortoise table

Rocky's Mum

Location (City and/or State)
NN14 2RX
Hi there all fellow tortoise lovers! I have been following this forum for ages and so much invaluable information it has given me for my 3 year old tort, Rocky.

We live in the UK so most of her time is spent indoors.

Rocky, has outgrown her current table, so have bought her a larger one (48x24x8 inches / 121 x 60 x 20 cm).

However, I did not get a stand and trying to find a suitable one but haven't been able to source an affordable one.

Does anyone know where I can get a suitable stand for her, please?

Have attached a picture of her new enclosure.

Ideally needs to be about 1 metre high so I can see her whilst seated at my desk.

Any ideas graciously appreciated.

Best regards
YPJScreenshot_20230530_100008_Google.jpg

Michael Bird

10 Year Member!
Salt Lake City, Utah
2' x 4' is still quite small for anything bigger than a very young tortoise, but that is a really nice looking box!

The easiest way I can think of to raise it up is what I do. I just have mine sitting on a low dresser or a small table that is big enough to support the enclosure.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi there all fellow tortoise lovers! I have been following this forum for ages and so much invaluable information it has given me for my 3 year old tort, Rocky.

We live in the UK so most of her time is spent indoors.

Rocky, has outgrown her current table, so have bought her a larger one (48x24x8 inches / 121 x 60 x 20 cm).

However, I did not get a stand and trying to find a suitable one but haven't been able to source an affordable one.

Does anyone know where I can get a suitable stand for her, please?

Have attached a picture of her new enclosure.

Ideally needs to be about 1 metre high so I can see her whilst seated at my desk.

Any ideas graciously appreciated.

Best regards
YPJView attachment 357396
What species is Rocky? And what size? This size enclosure is only suitable for babies, but I wouldn't want an open table for a baby. At three years old, any species should be already too big for a table this size.

Check this out and look for the care sheets at the bottom: