Heidilee92

Location (City and/or State)
Leominster ma
Hello I am new here and am hoping to find some helpful information. We are getting a male Ibera Greek tortoise in the spring and we are trying to research everything possible before then. We live in Massachusetts. I am having some issues finding a place that sells live plants for his table. Any suggestions would be helpful. I am here to learn from all of you!

Jerry's Mom

MA
Hello I am new here and am hoping to find some helpful information. We are getting a male Ibera Greek tortoise in the spring and we are trying to research everything possible before then. We live in Massachusetts. I am having some issues finding a place that sells live plants for his table. Any suggestions would be helpful. I am here to learn from all of you!
Welcome! I'm in MA as well, and adopted an Ibera Greek six weeks ago. This forum is full of the best knowledge around, I've learned so much since joining.

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH

Welcome!

Darwin and I live up in Southern NH.

Jamie