Status
Not open for further replies.

MichiLove

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Orleans
Hi, my name is Kristen, I live in New Orleans, Louisiana. I am new to the forum and have just purchased a Sulcata hatchling! I am excited to get advice and meet other Tortoise owners and lovers!

TheMindBuddah

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
Hi Kristen and welcome! New here myself, and new parent of a baby Sulcata! Any Pictures you can post of the little Fella/Lady!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kristen welcome! So glad to have you joining us. What was it about the sulcata that grabbed you? :tort:

MichiLove

5 Year Member
New Orleans
Jacqui said:
Kristen welcome! So glad to have you joining us. What was it about the sulcata that grabbed you? :tort:

They start off soo tiny and cute, then become beautiful giants. Also from what I've seen they seem to grow pretty fast. The best is that no matter the size they still keep that same cute face.
:D I will post some pictures when i figure out how and was wondering how old yours is mine is 2 months.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME :D. Check out the threads at the bottom of my post. Great info on one way to raise a happy, healthy, smooth sulcata.

MichiLove

5 Year Member
New Orleans
TheMindBuddah said:
Hi Kristen and welcome! New here myself, and new parent of a baby Sulcata! Any Pictures you can post of the little Fella/Lady!

Attachments

• michi.jpg
    michi.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 10
  • michi1.jpg
    michi1.jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.