Newcastle Upon Tyne Breeder?

ErikaViolet

Location (City and/or State)
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Hi all,

I'm new here! After much research over the past couple of years I'm now looking to get my first tortoise! I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, England and I was wondering if anyone new of any breeders? I preferably don't want to buy from a pet store and there are little opportunities on gumtree etc.

Thank you

Erika

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Erika, and welcome to the Forum!

I'm in the U.S., so can't answer your question, but we have many UK members and hopefully someone can chime in and help you soon.

sammy33

Hi last year we adopted Munro from our local rescue centre SSPCA, we contacted & submitted app for a Horsefield tortoise. They got back in touch and came out to inspect our indoor/outdoor setup and we were lucky enough to have a choice as they had both a male & female Horsefield. I think in England it is the RSPCA might be worth contacting them, we couldn't be happier with Munro ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1461686650.816619.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1461686687.336406.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1461686840.735409.jpg

Steviem

Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi all,

I'm new here! After much research over the past couple of years I'm now looking to get my first tortoise! I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, England and I was wondering if anyone new of any breeders? I preferably don't want to buy from a pet store and there are little opportunities on gumtree etc.

Thank you

Erika
Hi , I've just joined today.
I'm also from Newcastle.
Did you find anyone in the area? I'm also looking for a Tortoise.