Newer owner needing diet help!

OldCrpytid

Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
So my partner and I recently purchased a baby sulcata tortoise about two months ago and I'm trying my best to make sure we take care of our new lifelong friend. I've read through so many websites and watched so many videos but the answers just seem to be ALL OVER the place on what is and isn't good for them! As a bit of background we live in the city of Phoenix, Arizona just in case that helps with what sort of food is avaliable. As of right now we rotate different mixtures of mustard greens,kayle,romaine lettuce,and diced cactus pads. He does on a rare occasion get a raspberry or two as a treat. I've tried to get him to eat Mazuri/Grasslands pellets to no avail yet not even when I mix them with his favorite foods.

I'm very much open to input and help! If there is some sort of grass/food that we could also easily grow I'd be more thsn happy to learn about that too! Thank you to anyone in advance who helps!

csheikh

Lahore
Hey! The care sheets pinned in the home page in the Sulcata section and they have very reliable information on the Sulcata diet and general care. Make sure to read 'For those who have a young Sulcata' and 'The Best Way to raise a Sulcata, Leopard or Star Tortoise.'
I'm sorry l can't share them, but it seems l'm not able to. Hope this helps!

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY