Newest enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

shayee

5 Year Member
We built this a couple of weeks ago and have been updating ever since....It is 8ft long and 2ft wide. It is in our Living Room and we love it. Hope you enjoy seeing the beginning until now, we still have to add plexiglass to the front and this summer when the torts are outside we are going to stain it.

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
It just gets better and better. Is that a heat emitter over the hide? I love the background. It always enhances the look of the enclosures.

shayee

5 Year Member
terryo said:
It just gets better and better. Is that a heat emitter over the hide? I love the background. It always enhances the look of the enclosures.

Yes it is a ceramic heat emitter. We have raised it up a bit cause it was getting too hot but now stays about 85 degrees and when we spray it and I do often. The humityu level goes up really nice. We bought plexiglass tonight and a shower liner for the hide that we are gonna staple to the inside to keep it moist. I also got pots for the plants cause ginger lloves to walk all over the vines lol plus I got some hens and chicks cause they can eat those. I am excited about all we are doing. Next project will be hanging the lights from abve

RonHays

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oxford, Ms
I'm thinking about adding a waterfall somewhere by the heat lamp to bring a little more humidity to the enclosure. Plus I think it would look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.