Newest taxa I'm working with,

Benjamin

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
zone 7b
These guys scare me. If all goes well I'll pair her with a male my friend has sometime in the next five years.

Attachments

• 1409956545712.jpg
    1409956545712.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 91

Turtlepete

South Florida
Just looking at that picture puts me in awe. The holy grail…..You really like those Sulawesi taxa don't you, Ben? So, so amazing….Is she an LTC? Or a recent import? I have no doubt you'll succeed with her. Congratulations!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
It will be fine. She will do great. Love Those guys. Put me on the list for offspring.

Turtlepete

South Florida
Leucocephalon yuwonoi or maybe Heosemys depressa? I'll go with my image impression and pass on turtlepete's hint.

Hm, I instantly thought L. yuwonoi. The two can sometimes look similar, but I'm almost positive it's yuwonoi. I'm going to feel really stupid if I was wrong! Haha :).

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Perhaps wishful image perception got me caught up. To bad for the Burmese species while you integrate with more chelonians from Sulawesi.

You know Kelly, one day some babe may snag you and all these chortle comments about wives, here to Ben, and me elsewhere will catch up with you. I hope she is a sweetheart, but then again if she cuts your collection, I'll be here to bail you out LOL

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Perhaps wishful image perception got me caught up. To bad for the Burmese species while you integrate with more chelonians from Sulawesi.

You know Kelly, one day some babe may snag you and all these chortle comments about wives, here to Ben, and me elsewhere will catch up with you. I hope she is a sweetheart, but then again if she cuts your collection, I'll be here to bail you out LOL
Lol. Yes indeed. I'm definitely not trying to sway any judgment atoll. But I suppose it is a good threshold to stabilize craziess in collections. Not for me though. Haha

Benjamin

5 Year Member
zone 7b
Lol. Yes indeed. I'm definitely not trying to sway any judgment atoll. But I suppose it is a good threshold to stabilize craziess in collections. Not for me though. Haha
It's nice to have someone to pickup produce for you when you're unable. And who do you reckon keeps an eye out for those silly turtles flipping over when I'm not home!