Nice Radiated Tortoise for Sale---Last One and the best in the price range!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaobochu

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SUNNY CALIFORNIA
I am offering this beautiful Radiated tortoise for sale. I am only asking $900 +Shipping (California sale only, shipping is about $50),but prefer local pick up in SF bay area.

I have been raising tortoises (Indian star, True Sri Lankan star, Burmese star and Radiated) for more than 15 years!

I always provide the one of the best service in the market!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! My email is [email protected]
Below is one of my customer's feedback! Please search me in BOI section!

"If you are looking for a reputable breeder who truly care about his star tortoises please do not hesitate to contact this breeder. I have had a truly pleasant experience dealing with this guy. I recently (december) purchased two babies from him. And being that it was too cold to ship them he graciously held on to them for me until the weather was right. He sends you pictures and updates, and passionately tells you all about the little babies you are taking home. I opened up my little ones in the mail this morning. The packaging was superb, and you could tell a lot of love and time went into it. Each baby was in their own satchel, and nestled in a plastic box with a heat pad that was still warm. Even a little decorative scarf was placed between the Styrofoam and the container for cushion. But as we all know, Anything can happen in shipping. One of my babies didn't pull through. And as upset as I was, when I called this man his own empathy made me feel even sadder. He walked me through many little ways to help the tortoise but to no avail. He apologized profusely even though nothing was his fault, he truly cared that his baby didn't make it. I was promised another baby free of charge. I've never had an experience as compassionate as this in all my years with reptiles. I know a lot of us get the usual, "alright we are shipping another," and that's it. If you want someone who will handle your money, babies and worst case scenario with care, this is the guy to go to"

1.jpg 20170525_224144_resized.jpg 20170525_224151_resized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.