Nice, Sexy, Agresive

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cocolove

I was surprised at first to see this NYC I was surprised at first to see this NYC Cashmere Mafia... Great team, interesting story.. But - ain't it too soon to make this kind of film cloning of Sex and the city?

Same plot - 4 successful good looking women, Same age group - 35-45 Same place - Manhattan Same intrigue - sex, men, job struggle, to be single or married Same target audience

But finally - why not? I really miss the Sex and the city and really like this new project, although there certainly miss the secret charm of the original, Cashmere Mafia dvd is well done and interesting. I really like the four actresses, the styling, Manhattan and the special serious spice I feel in this film.... Great team, interesting story.. But - ain't it too soon to make this kind of film cloning of Sex and the city?

Same plot - 4 successful good looking women, Same age group - 35-45 Same place - Manhattan Same intrigue - sex, men, job struggle, to be single or married Same target audience

But finally - why not? I really miss the Sex and the city and really like this new project, although there certainly miss the secret charm of the original, Cashmere Mafia dvd is well done and interesting. I really like the four actresses, the styling, Manhattan and the special serious spice I feel in this film.

Status
Not open for further replies.