Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Balto. MD

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I wonder if it tastes different than... wait, 24 carat 'solid' gold? So the water tastes like crap but the bottle is worth a fortune??? I'm so glad I'm poor and wouldn't waste money like that, if I could, if I had it to waste...nah,
Same!! If I had the money, I'd buy a house where I could have an aldabra farm ?

Braeden p

Pottstown PA
When I was in kindergarten and 1st 2nd 3rd grade... I took 3 public buses across San Francisco there and back...to Catholic school. Never had a problem...kids today are wusses...
mothers are over protective nowadays i learned from experience and dont forget karens they will go on facebook and complain

Braeden p

Pottstown PA
i did. i have some spots between the middle of my fingers. oh Boy you don’t know how it feels scratching there. lol
i got it so bad on my hands they looked like some mummy all of the skin was peeling off and got it above my eye it made my eye close between the fingers is the worst!

Alecks

Oskaloosa
hey i actually have a question and i dont want to ask it out there because i feel like i will get yelled at by tom or somebody. (lol)

-------- If I have a Russian tort inside but in a room that gets lots of natural light do I need a uvb light? Or not. Im 14 so use dumb people words please.

Braeden p

Pottstown PA
hey i actually have a question and i dont want to ask it out there because i feel like i will get yelled at by tom or somebody. (lol)

-------- If I have a Russian tort inside but in a room that gets lots of natural light do I need a uvb light? Or not. Im 14 so use dumb people words please.
windows block uv so you need a bulb

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

Glass blocks UVB, so if it's passing through windows, even if there's a lot of light, it won't include UVB.