Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Not really...I think he's from Little Shop of Horrors. He starts out just wanting one drop of blood, then two, then..."FEED ME!!"
Not usually my kind of entertainment, but I loved that movie! ?
I remember the first time I watched that movie. It was a Saturday night and the host of the weekly show. His name was the Ghoul.
Screenshot_20210525-225052_Google.jpg

Helen Ruff

Alnwick
Just thought id try something different.. hopefully i dont get booted haha
This is fantastic.... I’m a bit of a “stalker” and research loads of very good info on here but am often reluctant to post as I sometimes find that negative responses affect people who may still be learning and want to do the very best for their torts but don’t want to be hammered in a critical way.
I’m in t’ north of the Uk so feel it’s great to share pics and info on this site. I’ve learnt loads from all the experts here but feel like a naughty child now that Chubb’s has set up this link .... I’ll send a video of my mixed species ....... mixing as they shouldn’t.... but here we go !

Just thought id try something different.. hopefully i dont get booted haha

Jan A

Boulder, CO
This is fantastic.... I’m a bit of a “stalker” and research loads of very good info on here but am often reluctant to post as I sometimes find that negative responses affect people who may still be learning and want to do the very best for their torts but don’t want to be hammered in a critical way.
I’m in t’ north of the Uk so feel it’s great to share pics and info on this site. I’ve learnt loads from all the experts here but feel like a naughty child now that Chubb’s has set up this link .... I’ll send a video of my mixed species ....... mixing as they shouldn’t.... but here we go !

I don't have a tort yet. We obviously need a thread like this to admit our guilty little secrets. My lips are sealed. Loose lips & all that rot.