North Texas or Oklahoma

krh11b23

5 Year Member
Anyone who has had a sulcata in north texas or Oklahoma for more than 3 years please pm me I have a couple of questions.

tortoisetime565

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
I live in Oklahoma and I have 5 sulcatas and three RF. What's up? Feel free to pm but if its open more opinions can get in on the subject! :)

krh11b23

5 Year Member
What do u use as an outdoor night box in winter and how do u heat it

krh11b23

5 Year Member
I've see toms and they are nice but I'm not the carpenter type

Hugo's Home

5 Year Member
Chesnee, South Carolina
I am in OKC and I am looking for Same info. Did you ever get replies to this question? I see it was a few years back.
Maybe contact a local shed builder? They could build you a custom shed with insulation/ power and using tips from this site you could design something nice they could build if you have the $$. A local carpenter maybe off craigslist could build you a nice box also. Or just drive around to construction sites and find a carpenter thats working. Most carpenters love side jobs since their tax free!

Tharvey333

Edmond
I’m also looking for what’s best for a sulcata in Oklahoma. Mine is a year and half old. I was thinking indoor enclosed enclosure for the garage but I’m thinking by next summer he should be outside full time. I’m looking towards the future and what it looks like in colder weather. Any advice is appreciated!