• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Northern California Tortoise Re homing

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Does IG mean instagram? If so, I don't do cell phone stuff. Can it be accessed by a computer?

Amanda17

Sacramento, CA
Hi, I have 3 adult male Sulcatas that have recently begun fighting. As beloved as they are, I realize I must find excellent new homes for at least 2 of them. This is very hard for me but I understand there is no hope of stopping the sparring although I have tried many different methods.

Your babies are adorable, but I wonder if you also have the room and facilities to house 2 adult males separately? The largest is approximately 2 ft x 1.5 ft and the 2nd is just a bit smaller.

Scottfoo

Folsom, Ca
Hi, I have 3 adult male Sulcatas that have recently begun fighting. As beloved as they are, I realize I must find excellent new homes for at least 2 of them. This is very hard for me but I understand there is no hope of stopping the sparring although I have tried many different methods.

Your babies are adorable, but I wonder if you also have the room and facilities to house 2 adult males separately? The largest is approximately 2 ft x 1.5 ft and the 2nd is just a bit smaller.
Hey! Thanks! yeah def that time of year still. Let me PM you my contact info.

Jarrette

California
Please let me know if any room opens up at your rescue for my guy. I’m hoping your director can help us find a family to adopt our boy. I’m grateful we were able to rescue him and keep him for 4 years but we are definitely not equipped for a full grown Sulcata. I’m hoping to hear from y’all about a potential home for our boy.