Not getting any reply from seller

mikeylazer

5 Year Member
The reason I KNOW this is fraud is because one of the ads he has posted right now is something that I already purchased! He isn't even creative enough to pick a different sale he is just reusing the same ones...

Doug

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Ontario, CA
Great news! I just called PayPal. The guy I spoke to super helpful. He told me he couldn't file the dispute as undelivered product because i sent money to a friend. But he helped me filed a dispute as the guy just creating the account to fraud people, so he was able to reverse the transaction and refunded my money and he say next time never buy stuff online and send payment as friend you'll lose the buyer protection. Good thing we filed the disputes early so PayPal didn't allow leopardboy to withdraw the money out of the account. Otherwise if he's taken the money there would be nothing they can do.

So glad its over now!

Chenderson

Lancashire, Blackpool
I'm glad you are getting your money returned to you. It is sad that somebody would stoop this low. The part that scares me, quite likely that this person is apart of the tortoise community.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
That's GREAT news people. I've sent money to people I don't know as "a friend" for services but only people that have great reputations and have had several people vouch for them.