Not getting tortoise forum emails.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Your box probably came already tic'd. Take a look at your preferences.
Why am I always considered so f'ing dumb...here is a just now copied preferences with NO FREAKIN BOX CHECKED. I don't like getting all that crap...
Email options
  • Receive news and update emails
  • Receive activity summary emailWe will keep you updated about new content when you haven't visited for a while.
  • Receive email when a new conversation message is received
Content options
  • well the empty boxes didn't copy...

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Why am I always considered so f'ing dumb...here is a just now copied preferences with NO FREAKIN BOX CHECKED. I don't like getting all that crap...
Email options
  • Receive news and update emails
  • Receive activity summary emailWe will keep you updated about new content when you haven't visited for a while.
  • Receive email when a new conversation message is received
Content options
  • well the empty boxes didn't copy...

There is a link in the emails you copied and pasted that says "disable emails from this thread", and gives you the choice to stop emails from that thread or all emails.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Well.. now ya did
But why did he change servers
Who know's? I just know he did and it caused a minor disruption...so I took guess why the newsletter stopped. I can only find out just so much...and that's it, so generally I think it's worse to get just some info but not all...lolol

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Well.. now ya did
But why did he change servers
I don't know for sure, but I should think it's just updates to keep TFO running smoothly and maybe to expand space for media etc.

Dandelion_@_

New Hampshire
Trtlvr here...
I'm still not receiving tortoise forum emails. The last one was on Dec 12th.
Sure miss all the discussions and members.
Same here. I've received emails summarizing threads and such for several years, which I always read and learn from. They've dried up completely, until today something came through with a new format. Hope all's well at the Forum.