November 30th birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Birthday Fairy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Netherworld
We have one birthday celebration today and we haven't heard from her in a long time (and we MISS her!!!)

Purpod, from Southern California, is 45 today!

(I tried to find something purple for your special day. This was the best I could do)

2543242sm50brxwzh.gif
2418643qp000q512m.gif
1104441aqkmzdksz2.gif

1462949cfjr8jmd8o.gif

We hope you have a wonderful day!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Happy Birthday. :D I hope you have a wonderful day today. :)

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Awwww, you guys are the bestest!! Thanx so much Yvonne for remembering and you gave me the most beautiful purpod wishes! :cool: ~ and to everyone who wished me a fine day, you can be sure to know it has been!

Been busy getting my son off to college in New Mexico & getting Boog situated in a new school (and a middle school, which is all new to her), but life is good thus far.

Been fostering a black desert tort thru my CTTC Chapter; we call him Energizer as he was originally very active; not so much now, as he wants to hibernate (but won't be permitted to do so since he was recently ill & we don't know his history). All of my Leopards are wishing the weather was warmer too, but they are still eating well & active in their bedroom.

Again, my sincere gratitude to all ~
Nothing beats tort peeps :p
Your Purpod Pal, Me

REDFOOTMATT

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
CA
purpod said:
Awwww, you guys are the bestest!! Thanx so much Yvonne for remembering and you gave me the most beautiful purpod wishes! :cool: ~ and to everyone who wished me a fine day, you can be sure to know it has been!

Been busy getting my son off to college in New Mexico & getting Boog situated in a new school (and a middle school, which is all new to her), but life is good thus far.

Been fostering a black desert tort thru my CTTC Chapter; we call him Energizer as he was originally very active; not so much now, as he wants to hibernate (but won't be permitted to do so since he was recently ill & we don't know his history). All of my Leopards are wishing the weather was warmer too, but they are still eating well & active in their bedroom.

Again, my sincere gratitude to all ~
Nothing beats tort peeps :p
Your Purpod Pal, Me
Happy Birthday Purpod! We share the same Birthday! :D

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA

Hiya Redfoot Matt! :) Well here's hoping you had a superb day & did everything you wanted and nothing you should, lol :D I noted you did not say your year of birth... so are you an old Booger or a Young Pup? :rolleyes: You also live in Cali, so we have another thing in common too; at least for the next year...

Either way, my Red footed friend, I wish you well ~
Purpod

REDFOOTMATT

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
CA
purpod said:

Hiya Redfoot Matt! :) Well here's hoping you had a superb day & did everything you wanted and nothing you should, lol :D I noted you did not say your year of birth... so are you an old Booger or a Young Pup? :rolleyes: You also live in Cali, so we have another thing in common too; at least for the next year...

Either way, my Red footed friend, I wish you well ~
Purpod
I'm old, 47 :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.