odd ball discussion from the new "what do you look like" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
Yeh. I had it done like 8 months ago and it just stopped hurting
Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I had mine done when I was 16, and it was very unpleasant. I give you a lot of credit for having it done.

kball

12. It didn't hurt till the day after and it's hurt ever since till this past month. It kept getting nocked out though

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Ouch! I haven't put it in in years. I'm 22. Its hard to keep it in for work and stuff.

kball

Ouch! I haven't put it in in years. I'm 22. Its hard to keep it in for work and stuff.

Yeh. Running and gym and like playing tag. I got it nicked out once because I was playing tag and me BFF went to tag me and she hit it and the back came off and u had to look on the floor I found it covered in blood.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Thanks!
I need new ones... Cause there are -5.25, -5.50 and I need -6.50 , -6.75 cause my eyes suck! :)
Aww bummer! My daughter was sad when they told her that her eyes were perfectly fine... She REALLY wanted cute glasses....

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
Aww bummer! My daughter was sad when they told her that her eyes were perfectly fine... She REALLY wanted cute glasses....
I hate my glasses. They have indented my skull and my nose. And I can't see more than like 5.6 inches in front of me without them.

You could get her some cute fake ones. :) I used to want fake ones... Then I got real ones...... Yay...

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I hate my glasses. They have indented my skull and my nose. And I can't see more than like 5.6 inches in front of me without them.

You could get her some cute fake ones. :) I used to want fake ones... Then I got real ones...... Yay...

You can't get contacts?

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa

Lol maybe I will. I have em for reading and never wear em cuz they hurt my nose. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.