Offering Female Russian in Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mid-Missouri
Thinking about trading my female Russian Tortoise, looking for geckos, equipment or possibly just a different reptile, depends on what catches my eye, if anyone is interested. Female will be of breeding age in a few years, is almost exactly 5 inches long, fantastic eater, produces waste regularly, let me know what you have. Will not ship but will meet in the middle if both the trade and the distance is reasonable (Jefferson City, MO). (Also, just a heads up, I will be making sure that anyone who I trade with knows how to take care of her and has the appropriate set up. Thank you.)

Picture is attached below.

Attachments

• Azura.jpg
    Azura.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 136

pnsprrt5863

5 Year Member
Do you still have your tort? I have a lot of experience with them. and have everything needed. I have a steppe runner lizard to trade and 2 normal female leos.

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
I was told on the 23rd that someone in Mexico, MO, was wanting to do a trade for her, but they haven't responded to me since then so I'm not sure what's going on with that. It's looking like that deal may not go through. I'm giving the original person a little bit more time, but if she doesn't contact me soon then she will go to the next person. PM me?

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
The buyer for my female Russian fell through, she is again up for sale or trade, no shipping, in Jefferson City, MO. I have received one pm which I replied to, but anyone else who said that they would message me either has not or I simply have not received it. If you are interested either pm me or comment on this post please :)

azura3.jpg

azura1.jpg

azura2.jpg

azura4.JPG

azura5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.