Offering forever home to a lucky sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

borjawil

10 Year Member!
I am looking to adopt a sulcata, preferably a few years or younger. I can provide pay,net for shipping if necessary. I have owned a sulcata previously and know the requirements in keeping one healthy and happy. I am located in Michigan and can travel a distance if needed.

RuthJanice

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif
I have a hatchling that I rescued from my neice. I did not even know what kind of tort it was until I got it home and started doing some research and then happened upon this forum. Thankfully for Walter I have provided him everything he needs and he is a very happy and healthy little guy (3" long top shell and 2.6 oz). I am concerned about my ability to care for him in the long run. I currently live in CA on a 1/2 acre and though we anticipate moving to AZ an acquiring a much larger property in the next 5 years, I cannot be sure. I do have the space for him where I currently live, but it would undoubtedly have to be totally dedicated to Walter once he is an adult. That is why your post caught my eye. Not sure about the distance though. And Michigan gets really cold.....
borjawil said:
I am looking to adopt a sulcata, preferably a few years or younger. I can provide pay,net for shipping if necessary. I have owned a sulcata previously and know the requirements in keeping one healthy and happy. I am located in Michigan and can travel a distance if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.