Oh My Gosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

You have to be very careful lately about opening the door to a stranger...This stranger handed me a box and this was in it...

dhdfkz.jpg

For now I am calling them...Xpier, Rement, #4,
2vnjs7b.jpg

They are the most perfect beautiful beings ever...
2f0cc9i.jpg

Xpier is like one of those little wind up toys running all over. The other 2 are much more reserved for right now...I'm sure that will change...
1zv99w7.jpg

For those of you who can't tell, these are little Bob's...
w83ipj.jpg

Perfect beautiful little Bob's...
2i294as.jpg

They each have such different little personalities and Xpier is just like Bob I can tell already
2vnrgwh.jpg

They have decided to all take off...
2m7vjfa.jpg

Each running off in a different direction
2v0fij8.jpg

330fleo.jpg

They have 3 hides and they all sleep in the same one for now...
344cgfs.jpg

Well, that's it. I just wanted to share my new perfect little babies...I hope you enjoyed them

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Awwww they are all very lovely...Congrats and Bob is a dad...Tell him happy father day for me...:D:D

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
I love looking at little babies they look like they already love their new home :). Baby sulcatas are the best!!!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Very nice ............ gotta luv' the lil boogers eh ?

JD~:)

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
If only they would stay that small...:)

Great pictures....now we know why Bob was sliding in his pool yesterday..... He was celebrating Father's Day, early.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Lookin' good.

Did that "stranger" have feathers, long legs and a long beak?

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
They are so cute. That's what is so fun about Sulcatas, as they have such wonderful and different personalities.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
very cute indeed. first pic 2, then I thought HOLY COW! they're replicating!! little pac-man torts running all over Maggie's house! Fun! Congrats Maggie. Hope you have at least one girl in that bunch.

teri

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Super sweet. What are you going to do with 3 more Bobs??? LOL. You have some reputation, people know where to drop off sweet little bundles and they will live the good life.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
"Xpier, Iment, and #4"????? After reading all the responses, it doesn't look like anyone else besides me gets it. Xpier = Exper...
Iment = iment Experiment #4. So, Big Bird didn't bring the babies, the UPS man did! Come on folks...get with the program!! :p

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Well I didn't see that coming!! I smell a secret!!! I knew Bob didn't have a girlfriend!!!

Well, they are just as cute as ever!! Lucky!! Congrats on the little sweeties!!

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
Golly Yvonne ~ I'm what they called the perfect "side man" ~ take everything at face value. If you told me the moon was made of cream cheese, I'd wonder how I could get a bagel up there....... thankfully I have the sharper minds to show me the realities of things...

teri

M

Maggie Cummings

You just can't ever pull one over on Yvonne. She's right and I didn't even give her any hints. These babies came from Tom they are Experiment # 4. Tom Kristina and I each have 3 babies we are raising in our own way to see if there is more then one way to prevent pyramiding. I'm sorry I tried to make you all think that Bob was a Dad. My babies will be raised in my way, using my 4 ways to prevent pyramiding, a varied diet, lots of exercise, strong UVB and some humidity.
We will compare notes as we go...

Status
Not open for further replies.