Oh yeah. Its still HURRICANE SEASON

zovick

10 Year Member!
Holy crap! I haven't heard of this one yet. When is it expected to hit Florida?
It is supposed to make landfall on FL's east coast at 1AM Thursday morning according to the Atlanta weather forecast of last night. It will then turn north and go into southern GA by 1 AM Friday morning. This means it will be over the FL peninsula for quite a long time and produce a lot of rain.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
It is supposed to make landfall on FL's east coast at 1AM Thursday morning according to the Atlanta weather forecast of last night. It will then turn north and go into southern GA by 1 AM Friday morning. This means it will be over the FL peninsula for quite a long time and produce a lot of rain.
Yeah.
Flooding will be the big issue. Not the winds so much.
That's not to say that a cat 1 doesn't cause wind damage. Let's just pray that it stays weaker.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
You all watch out. Humans and other critters! It's not going away.
The weather has begun to change.
But the storm is pretty far away.
We're just expecting 24 hours of rain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221109-122240_ZUMIMALL.jpg
    Screenshot_20221109-122240_ZUMIMALL.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 5

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Hope your OK down there Ed. I haven't been following it closely but it must be a large storm. It clouded up here already and just notified that our town pier will be closed at 5pm. When I checked on it this morning we weren't supposed to start getting rain until about 3pm tomorrow, guess that's all changed since I looked. Good Luck for Floridians and everyone affected by Nichole up the east coast.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hope your OK down there Ed. I haven't been following it closely but it must be a large storm. It clouded up here already and just notified that our town pier will be closed at 5pm. When I checked on it this morning we weren't supposed to start getting rain until about 3pm tomorrow, guess that's all changed since I looked. Good Luck for Floridians and everyone affected by Nichole up the east coast.
It was actually kind of sunny here this morning.
My area had nothing more than thunderstorm type activity and some wind