Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
King of the house! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
Love this thread. Oliver is quite the character, so loveable!!
Do u mind if I post the fridge pic on my Facebook? :) it's awesome!

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
laney said:
Love this thread. Oliver is quite the character, so loveable!!
Do u mind if I post the fridge pic on my Facebook? :) it's awesome!

Not at all! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
I completely enjoyed reading this post and I just love the fridge pic of Oliver. My husband would kill me. Just curious about oiling torts. So I take it that olive oil and coconut oil are safe but anything else? I have never oiled mine but have seen lots of torts oiled at reptile shows.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
I only massage a small amount onto dry shells, and only when needed. Oliver was kept on sand, no heat or light and who knows what else he was lacking. Seems every rescue I get needs a light oil treatment. My Russian needed two!

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
Oliver looks pretty good for as bad as he was kept. He must have had some good care before the drugs almost ruined his life. I bet that by the end of next summer he will have forgotten all about his druggie days. He has a good recovery program now, hanging around with new friends and all, he should be fine.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yes, it's fun, enjoyable, and uplifting because of Oliver, and Sandy's care for her rescues. Oliver has a unique personality. By now, he should be the king of the house. I just love how he knows where to go to his house(hide) and peeks out of the blanket that drapes his hide. Just love him to pieces :p

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Well, Oliver decided he needed to show me "himself" again. This time he flashed me, then let the dang thing just lay there and wiggle. So, so, so gross.

I considered taking a picture for you guys. I was so....uh....mesmerized?....by this enormous pink phalus....then as quickly as he flopped it out, he sucked it back in.

Ugh....not sure I needed another shot of "him". I know he's a boy...we ALL know he is.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yeah, when Beasty Boy showed me his jewel, I think he didn't know what to do with it. So, it just dangled there with no power! After his brother did the same thing, he made it flower so that I was left speechless. Now, they both flower it so elegantly, I wish they would stop already! And they do that when I give them a warm soak. But they're only babies!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yeap, my dear. Speak with you tomorrow. I'm going to bed. Good night:)

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
You know you are a tort mom when you have been flashed by your boys [FACE SAVOURING DELICIOUS FOOD][TURTLE]

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
Ahhhhh. That can never be unseen!!! Benita Benita Benita! My baby is a girl, my baby is a girl. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.