One more triplet update...siblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

maevamichelle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
Thanks for all the updates I've been watching the forum lots to see what happens next! Love the pics they are quite detailed :D Your doing an amazing job^^

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Jacqui said:
I appreciate the time you keep taking to keep us all updated on these guys. I think we have become a bit attached to them.

This!

C

Claireabbo

could you post a picture or pm me a picture of peanut compared to a quarter please! :D

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
Claireabbo said:
could you post a picture or pm me a picture of peanut compared to a quarter please! :D

How is this? I told him not to spend it all in one place...

DSC08671.jpg

DSC08669.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Think Carl would notice, if I slipped Peanut out and just left him the quarter? :D Wow that really puts him into perspective.

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
that is amazing! i just had a quick update on this story by reading all the past post now im hooked! Its so good to see those little guys kicking and eating you should be very proud of yourself i would have freaked out had i been the one this happened to.Congrats on being a awesome mommy/dad(not sure yet who is who) and i hope they continue grow as usual.Peanut is a darling and i hope this little guy hangs in there with his siblings he is being a real trooper so far.Best wishes to them all and you.Will be looking for updates :)

C

Claireabbo

that is truly amazing!! i give you major props for keeping all three of them alive espically peanut! :D soooo cute! :D thanks for the pics :)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Wow, the quarter picture is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.