One year later - Picture Comparison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
One reason I absolutely love taking pictures of practically everything Squirt does - Picture comparisons! One year ago today Squirt weighed about 45 grams and was 3 months old - now he is like a fat rock weighing in at about 169 grams. :) He has developed the best personality in the world and this stubborn attitude to go along with it. We have officially finished Squirts future enclosure and he has roamed in it a few times just so we could see how he'd react, of course he paced around to all four corners and made a track all the way around, guess that means he likes it. :p We hope to officially move him in soon - and of course we have taken MANY pics of each stage and will post those later. Here are the two photos to compare, ENJOY!

September 23, 2010.
1239v2d.jpg

September 23, 2011.
aolvkg.jpg

Bonding time :)
ou6wcz.jpg

-C

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
He Looks good, My Little Sully weighs Around 149 Grams and He's a Little younger :)

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
As of today - Squirt is exactly 3 1/2 inches SCL. Glad I can share these updates with you all! :)

11vrwo8.jpg

-C

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
Awe, he's so cute! Lookin gooood :)

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Sky2Mina said:
He seems to be growing great! Very smooth. :) Cute!

Thank you! Its nice to hear all the nice comments about his shell, because of course thats what we work for everyday, to keep it smooth. Glad to see its at least working! :D

jjbird60

5 Year Member
SulcataSquirt said:
One reason I absolutely love taking pictures of practically everything Squirt does - Picture comparisons! One year ago today Squirt weighed about 45 grams and was 3 months old - now he is like a fat rock weighing in at about 169 grams. :) He has developed the best personality in the world and this stubborn attitude to go along with it. We have officially finished Squirts future enclosure and he has roamed in it a few times just so we could see how he'd react, of course he paced around to all four corners and made a track all the way around, guess that means he likes it. :p We hope to officially move him in soon - and of course we have taken MANY pics of each stage and will post those later. Here are the two photos to compare, ENJOY!

September 23, 2010.

September 23, 2011.

Bonding time :)

-C

Yea sooo cute!!! I'm getting a Russian tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.