Online adopting

Status
Not open for further replies.

antoniocormier

5 Year Member
I know its wrong to order your tortoise online but if i were going to, what would be the best site to order them from?

antoniocormier

5 Year Member
antonio_cormier said:
I know its wrong to order your tortoise online but if i were going to, what would be the best site to order them from?

I've ordered from turtleshack already but not sure if thats the BEST site. Just looking for you guys opinion

jaizei said:
Which species?

possibly a red foot and later on an Indian star.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It's not wrong, it's what most of us have to do. Research the person you are buying from, before purchasing. Tortoisesupply.com is a good place to buy from. Tyler, the owner of the site and a member of this forum, has many available. I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from him. There are many other members of this forum that may also have what you want. Just be sure that they have been members for a while and have participated on the forum, before just trusting a newbie, that we wouldn't know anything about. Good luck on your search.

mommybeegs

5 Year Member
I use backwater reptiles.com and am very pleased :) just got a Russian an he is as healthy as could be. 5" long, perfect shell, and not scared of people.

anm1221

5 Year Member
Maryland
antonio_cormier said:
antonio_cormier said:

I've ordered from turtleshack already but not sure if thats the BEST site. Just looking for you guys opinion

jaizei said:
Which species?

possibly a red foot and later on an Indian star.

I bought 3 red eared sliders from Turtleshack and it ended badly for me> :( they died fairly quickly

SmileyKylie623

5 Year Member
Phoenix, Arizona
arizonatortoisecompound.com is a good one. I have only heard wonderful things about them. I got my Russian hatchling from them however I live in Phoenix like they do and I picked him up instead of having him shipped. They only ship in the US though (i think).

patilraosaheb

5 Year Member
Hummmm .. We need to go to breeder and purchase directly. However cost is too low here you can say 20/30 $ per pc :)

mommybeegs

5 Year Member
antonio_cormier said:
everyone says they're "abusive"

Www.backwaterreptiles.com is pretty great! I got my tort from there and he has the prettiest shell and is heavy and healthy! They shipped him in 10 degree weather here and he was nice and warm in his box when he arrived :) they have the cheapest online prices too.

Status
Not open for further replies.