Open call for moderator nominations!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I don't think that one left though and I stopped responding even though they didnt. If they would have read what was actually written, they would have seen I was agreeing with them.
That is definitely something to keep in mind:
In this format, it's difficult to tell if someone is being helpful or just condescending.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I haven't heard any music yet but if I may insert my opinion... good. After I read all this I realized how important moderators are to a website. I didn't even know before this that there is such a thing. Yes I'm naive about websites.

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
I know the suspense is killing you. Josh and the moderators are sequestered in the jury room as we speak! Probably won't even break for meals. (insert Twilight Zone music here)
I would just like to say whoever our moderators are/will be, I am grateful—truly grateful—for everything I have learned, will learn and has been shared here on the forum. This is a special place where people can seek help and community. Thank you @Yvonne G and others for your support, expertise and humor. I, and my little Russian tortoise, are better off for being a member here.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hay!!! What's the verdict? I can't believe you all are still playing the twilight zone music. ?