open top tort enclosure

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Its not so bad..once you get into it and stop worrying if your doing everything right. Once you get the routine down its pretty simple. Feed pick up poop spray, soak repeat

Kylee L.

Jacksonville, FL
Its not so bad..once you get into it and stop worrying if your doing everything right. Once you get the routine down its pretty simple. Feed pick up poop spray, soak repeat
I need to make that a daily check list lol. and I was going for a low maintenance pet....whoops ..... I cant figure out where to find the members I'm following? do you know ?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I need to make that a daily check list lol. and I was going for a low maintenance pet....whoops ..... I cant figure out where to find the members I'm following? do you know ?
They’re prob hiding or their phones died haha

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
we are getting a Russian because they are small and can stay indoors and it's probably going to be a baby

This will work fine with a Russian if you dampen the substrate and make a humid hide.

Would have saved us all some time and hassle if we knew this in post number one.

I would still hang the lamps from over head. I've personally had those clamps fail and also seen it many times.

Kylee L.

Jacksonville, FL
This will work fine with a Russian if you dampen the substrate and make a humid hide.

Would have saved us all some time and hassle if we knew this in post number one.

I would still hang the lamps from over head. I've personally had those clamps fail and also seen it many times.
most of the people that have followed me know what kind of tort I'm looking and have helped me before. if I could figure out how to find the people on here that know that I would limit my conversation to just them

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think that's why im getting so confused. I agree, my friend has about 20 and she makes it seem like no big deal. .
this isn't like Facebook. According to your profile page you have two followers - Chubbs, who has been responding to your posts, and @Cathy G I've now alerted Cathy and hopefully she'll come one here and give you some help.

Kylee L.

Jacksonville, FL
this isn't like Facebook. According to your profile page you have two followers - Chubbs, who has been responding to your posts, and @Cathy G I've now alerted Cathy and hopefully she'll come one here and give you some help.
how do I find people I'm following? they asked to keep me posted but I cant remember their member names exactly

Kylee L.

Jacksonville, FL
thank you! I need to figure out how to find the people I decided to follow

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
thank you! I need to figure out how to find the people I decided to follow
Click on your name and this takes you to your profile page. The people you 'follow' and who 'follow' you are shown on that page.

Kylee L.

Jacksonville, FL
Click on your name and this takes you to your profile page. The people you 'follow' and who 'follow' you are shown on that page.
oh duh... I feel dumb lol. I've done that before but never really read all the choices.. thank you

Kylee L.

Jacksonville, FL
What keeps them from eating or at least trying to eat the artificial plants?
if you look on the tortise table iyer will give you a massive list of plants that they can eat to plants that are unsafe. I choose some that were recommended for planting in the encloser for snacking and decor

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
That's a pretty nice enclosure for a Russian, nice job.