Opinions of myturtlestore.com?

Curtis_

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas
Just wanted to try to make a thread either recommending this website to people, or warn them about any bad experiences people have had.

Personally I bought my baby black Greek tortoise from them and he arrived perfectly healthy. I did have to wait a few months (even though the guy said a few weeks) for the babies to grow big enough to ship. They shipped him pretty securely and he was up and active right after unboxing him.

I saw a post were tons of people were saying they got sick tortoises from them. Maybe I just got lucky? If you've bought a tortoise through them, how was your experience?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I bought some Red Ear Sliders and a Cumberland Slider from them about a year ago. They all came healthy and are still doing fine. I've never purchased a tortoise from them though.

Leah A

Albany
I am checking in to see if anyone has recent experience with myturtlestore.com I am looking at getting a yearling Russian tortoise from them. Does anyone know any other breeders selling yearlings? Leah

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
I am checking in to see if anyone has recent experience with myturtlestore.com I am looking at getting a yearling Russian tortoise from them. Does anyone know any other breeders selling yearlings? Lea
@Carol S