Optimus Prime just pass 1000g

Megatron's Mom

Location (City and/or State)
North Little Rock, Arkansas
I feel really guilty putting my little one upside down on the small scale for a couple seconds but s/he won't stay still for nothing! When I put a container big enough I can read the scale. Can't wait until larger like Optimus Prime to make the scale switch.
I used a small cup even on the kitchen scale.

ecachuh

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sulphur, LA
I feel really guilty putting my little one upside down on the small scale for a couple seconds but s/he won't stay still for nothing! When I put a container big enough I can read the scale. Can't wait until larger like Optimus Prime to make the scale switch.
I use anything that is taller that only their plastron fits on and their legs dangle lol. Like a candle with a lid

I use just anything shaped like a column... You can use a candle with a solid lid, a Bluetooth speaker, etc lol. Just anything that their plastron will fit on and legs will dangle.

Attachments

• 20240926_095845.jpg
    20240926_095845.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

Fire_bug80

Arkansas
I use anything that is taller that only their plastron fits on and their legs dangle lol. Like a candle with a lid

I use just anything shaped like a column... You can use a candle with a solid lid, a Bluetooth speaker, etc lol. Just anything that their plastron will fit on and legs will dangle.
Is that him now?

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland

I tried using a mug once. Edward tried to get off it and would've probably succeeded if I didn't stop him. HE kicked the mug a few times until he was unbalanced and almost fell.

ecachuh

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sulphur, LA
I tried using a mug once. Edward tried to get off it and would've probably succeeded if I didn't stop him. HE kicked the mug a few times until he was unbalanced and almost fell.
Oh no! Funny but not funny. These little guys are determined!