Order Your Forum T-Shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I guess I should buy two of those large ones...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'll be going to the Post Office tomorrow. If there are any orders in my mail, I'll fill those then let you all know what I have left. We're down to the wire. Not many left.

T-Shirt sales allowed almost $200 to be sent to Josh to help defray the cost of keeping the Forum online. Thank you very much to those of you who supported this!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
After I fill today's orders I will have two XXL shirts left to sell. If you're a bit on the large size and you'd like to support the Forum, don't miss out. This is the last of the shirts. When they're gone, that's all folks.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
After I fill today's orders I will have two XXL shirts left to sell. If you're a bit on the large size and you'd like to support the Forum, don't miss out. This is the last of the shirts. When they're gone, that's all folks.
:(

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Do you still have the two shirts? If so, I'd like to order them both. If you only have one left, I'd take that too. I'm not a xxl but I want them anyway.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes, I still have two XXL shirts left. Send me a PM and I'll give you my address.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I thank you all for making this T-shirt endeavor successful. I've just sold the last two shirts in our inventory! I was able to send Josh about $200 to help defray the costs of keeping the Forum online.

I think we both made out - Josh for reaping the benefits and those members who bought shirts for getting a pretty darned nice shirt to add to your repertoire!

Thank you so much for making this a success.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I wouldn't mind doing a T-shirt sale again next year. Maybe we can ask members for designs. Something to think about.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm really considering it. We would have a contest with members entering their drawings to be put on the shirt. Because it would be a fund raiser for the Forum, the prize for the winner would just be the honor of having his picture chosen to be on the shirt, and maybe a free shirt.

Be thinking about what you would draw to enter. It should be a simple line drawing that would be easy to reproduce graphically on a shirt, and "tortoiseforum.org" should be someplace in the drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.