Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Not a good idea to post your pictures until the contest. Your ideas may get stolen.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So far the contest is just a glimmer in the back of my mind. No rules yet.

Yo Adrien

Clearwater, FL
YvonneG,
I'm always a day late and a dollar short! Lol Love this forum & love the shirt fundraiser idea!! I would wear proudly!!
Is the drawing contest still open for TFO 2017 shirts?! :) Is there a details thread?
Please keep your long time and new members updated! (I just happened upon this!) :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We haven't talked about selling T-shirts this year. I really don't think I want to be in charge of it again if we do. But let's see where this thread goes.

eric joranson

Cape Cod ;MA / Co.Bluffs; Iowa
View attachment 180733 View attachment 180734 View attachment 180735

Ew-w-w-w-w!!! Doggy kisses!!!! Yuck!

Ok, I have the shirts. There are only five XL and ten XXL and 25 L. I'm wearing the L in the picture. It is slightly too big for me. They are 95% cotton and 5% some other fiber that helps keep them from shrinking. If there is a demand for more than what I have on hand, I'll order more.

Only color is gray.

I will only accept check or money order. Make checks out to "Yvonne G"

So, send me a snail mail with your name, address, phone number, quantity of shirts and size. The cost to send the shirts USPS Priority mail is $6.50 and I can get two shirts in one envelope for that price. If you want more than two, the postage would be the cost of another envelope - another $6.50. I know it's just one more step you have to go through, but I'm uncomfortable putting my address on the open Forum, so you'll have to send me a private message request and I'll give it to you in a private message.

L and XL shirt = $15
XXL shirt = $16
plus $6.50 postage (see above)

I will be mailing the shirts every Friday.

For right now, this is for continental U.S. only.

I am definitely interested in getting an XL...but have not figured out how to send private messages yet......so can you instruct me how; or send me a PM with mailing address; I will get check in the mail ASAP/ Thanks

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I am definitely interested in getting an XL...but have not figured out how to send private messages yet......so can you instruct me how; or send me a PM with mailing address; I will get check in the mail ASAP/ Thanks
There are currently NONE for sale. Correct?
(None left over from last year and no plans to make any new ones this year)

AquaIce

Dunlap, IN
I know this thread is old but is there anyway to still get these? I would be interested in 2 if possible and love the design btw @Yvonne G

Status
Not open for further replies.