Order Your Forum T-Shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
$21 to ship a t-shirt overseas by first class that doesn't make sense I don't think it's right I've mailed stuff overseas by first class nowhere near that it's expensive but not that expensive

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
$21 to ship a t-shirt overseas by first class that doesn't make sense I don't think it's right I've mailed stuff overseas by first class nowhere near that it's expensive but not that expensive

I took the 75 cent mailer envelope, a shirt and an address in the UK. That's the price quoted by the mail clerk.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'd like to be alerted if smalls are made available. Thank you!

I'm not going to order small or medium. I sold T-shirts for our turtle club many years ago, and was left with quite a few un-saleable smalls and mediums. The larges and extra larges are what sell, and selling is the name of the game.

DandR

Tortoise Club
Hawaii
I'm small also, but this is for a worthy cause! I'm grateful for the people who put endless hours into making this forum work, constantly repeating themselves all for the benefit of others, without any real compensation. Many people would be lost and/or have lost their torts if it weren't for this awesome place. Put me down for 2 Large shirts!

Gopherus Guy

San Diego, California
View attachment 180733 View attachment 180734 View attachment 180735
Ew-w-w-w-w!!! Doggy kisses!!!! Yuck!

Ok, I have the shirts. There are only five XL and ten XXL and 25 L. I'm wearing the L in the picture. It is slightly too big for me. They are 95% cotton and 5% some other fiber that helps keep them from shrinking. If there is a demand for more than what I have on hand, I'll order more.

Only color is gray.

I will only accept check or money order.

So, send me a snail mail with your name, address, phone number, quantity of shirts and size. The cost to send the shirts USPS Priority mail is $6.50 and I can get two shirts in one envelope for that price. If you want more than two, the postage would be the cost of another envelope - another $6.50. I know it's just one more step you have to go through, but I'm uncomfortable putting my address on the open Forum, so you'll have to send me a private message request and I'll give it to you in a private message.

L and XL shirt = $15
XXL shirt = $16
plus $6.50 postage (see above)

I will be mailing the shirts every Friday.

For right now, this is for continental U.S. only.

No problem. Give me an address and I'll send you mine with a check! Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:

algoroth1

5 Year Member
South Florida
Don't know how to PM but I'd like to order 2 "L"s. Can you PM address to me? Thanks!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Don't know how to PM but I'd like to order 2 "L"s. Can you PM address to me? Thanks!

Move your mouse over the 'in box' in the upper right corner, and choose 'Start A New Conversation' from the drop down menu. Type my username (Yvonne G) in the 'to' section then type your request in the body.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I received several money orders, and some of you neglected to tell me what size you want. I keep my private conversation mail box empty, so I can't go back and see if you told me in the PM what you wanted. I might "assume" that if the money order is for $21.50 you want a large, but I'd really hate to make a mistake. So if you sent me a money order, please PM me again and let me know what size you want. I don't recognize the name to match with your username, so I can't PM you to ask. After this, when people PM me for my address, I'll be sure to remind them to tell me what size they're ordering. (David, Melanie and Ryan - I got yours and your size, thanks)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
do you need my address? I don't remember if I included that or not

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes, they are. I have washed mine a couple times now, and it still looks and feels great.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Update:

All orders are packaged up and I will be mailing them on Monday.

I have many, many large, 4 XL and 4 XXL left.

Please be sure to tell me the size you are ordering in the envelope with your check not when you PM me to get my address.

Status
Not open for further replies.