Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
As I said above, I don't want my address to show up on the open forum, so I'll give it to you in a private conversation. Please don't tell me what you want in the private conversation - tell me the size and quantity in the snail mail when you send me your check or money order.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I'm waiting for my 2 dozen shirts to arrive :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You don't have much longer to wait. If not today, then for sure tomorrow.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I'm waiting for my 2 dozen shirts to arrive :)
for anybody reading this this is a joke between me and Yvonne it is not meant to be a criticism of her service it's arriving as promised no problems.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm ready to just give up on this shirt thing. Someone explain it in simple DT language!

You move your mouse up to the upper right corner of the screen and from the 'inbox' drop down menu, choose "Start a New Conversation." When that screen comes up, you fill in the blanks, placing my username in the "Participant" section, and "address" in the "conversation title" section, then you type something like, "What is your address so I can send you my order and a check or money order?" And sign it, "Love and Kisses, Gopherus guy" then hit "Post reply" \

This alerts me that there is a private conversation I need to respond to, which I will do the very next time I turn on my computer.

DandR

Tortoise Club
Hawaii
Thanks for all of your effort, Yvonne! We LOVE the shirts and, amazingly, Donburi & Rafiki actually bowed down to the Aladar god!

TerrapinStation

Detroit, Michigan
LL bean just opened a store by us, we went to the party & had to get a picture by the Bootmobile

Wore the new shirt, it felt great! TFO Represent!

Still trying to figure out how the goofball on the left landed the beauty on the right......

Status
Not open for further replies.