Other NON tortoise images of things I find in my backyard

N2TORTS

5 Year Member

Cuvier's Dwarf Caiman Paleosuchus palpebrosus
It is the smallest crocodilian species on Earth......:oops:

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
yes .....although I don't have the gator' ...anymore ...gifted it to a cop friend...;)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Early morning creatures ....;)

We too have those "flat head worms" ....these two just got done mating ....:rolleyes:

whisper

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SE FL
They do look cool but they're mean little creatures. Native to Cuba. I'd like to send his little arse back there.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Love he
Not a brilliant photo, but the best one I have managed to get yet of the hedgehog that visits our back yard nightly. He's scratching in most of the pics the camera trap has of him... Clearly flea ridden!

View attachment 138275
Love hedgehogs. We've been in this house 2 yrs and not seen 1. At our last house we used to get them regular. Had a family of them at 1 point. Mother with 3 babies. Good to see. Slug hunters.

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436636374.522850.jpg

One of two tarantulas I found in my carport last night. It is was much smaller and not as brightly colored as the ones I have seen before.. Only about 4 inches. Not sure if it is an immature male or a female.

Last edited:

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
View attachment 138504

One of two tarantulas I found in my carport last night. It is was much smaller and not as brightly colored as the ones I have seen before.. Only about 4 inches. Not sure if it is an immature male or a female.
I clicked 'like' but I really don't - I would hate to have those wandering around my house. Great pic though!