Other Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave D

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Well going on long with some of the other posts, here are some of my other pets.

Little T - Our English Bulldog

LittleT2.jpg

My wife says we look a lot alike.

n501050178_616295_8205.jpg

Little T and his buddy Bear

Tandbear.jpg

A couple snakes

Pup1.jpg

spidey.jpg

n501050178_651188_2197.jpg

Thats about it other then two other cats, one that looks identical to the one above and the other one is the fat cat. She is hard to take pictures of becuase she just lays around and looks like a cute white blob of fur.

Dave

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Very nice pics Dave. Don't worry your dog is very handsome! LOL

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
Awwww what an adorable puppy!! And the picture with him huggin' the kitty is great!!
Pastel, spider:p?? Beautiful BP's!! Are those the only morphs you have or do you have any others? I have one pastel named Phillip or Prince Charming, he goes by both. LOL and I also have some 100% hets I am raising to breed, I have yellow ghosts and albinos as hets and someday hope for my own baby visual morphs.;)

Dave D

10 Year Member!
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the comments guys.
I have an albino female, and het male as well, and a couple het clown females that growing fast. So hopefully I'll be hatching out some cool stuff in the next few years. Cant wait!

The cat and the dog are the best of friends, we find them sleeping like that a couple times a week. Which is pretty strange considering that we adopted that cat and it wouldnt be uncommon to not see him for days at a time. He used to be so jittery and would hide, and run away from us all the time. Once we got the pup the cat made a huge turn around, he is still a little jittery but I can actually pet him now.

Dave

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
What a great group of animals you have over there!
Fun pics:D

Status
Not open for further replies.