Our 2015 Tortoise Calendar WINNERS!! Congratulations! (& ordering link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Thank you!
I know that Bob is not the best looking tortoise there is, but he is more intelligent than most, he's certainly is more trouble prone than most and he has a personality that brought a lady forum member out from Denver to meet him. I'm in Oregon. It was amazing to me. It's not just that I am blinded or putting personality in my imagination on him... Most who meet him say the same thing. He is just different. Dean S. had one like Bob without the trouble prone and very beautiful, but with a different out going personality. I think Tom has one too. One in a thousand Sulcata can be different. It takes work, socialization and bonding. The bonding is evident on Bob's face in that picture...
During the voting, I showed your picture to my husband and said, "I think that's Bob." I haven't been on here very long, and I'm already recognizing your lil' guy. He is unique.

M

Maggie Cummings

During the voting, I showed your picture to my husband and said, "I think that's Bob." I haven't been on here very long, and I'm already recognizing your lil' guy. He is unique.

Thanks, he's pretty special

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Most of us on the forum love bob, and want to meet him, but few get to do so. (maggie is a ptivte person)

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
I hope people are ordering that calendar! SO we can continue to help each other as well as those who are lucky to have just found the forum. Hopefully over one hundred are sold! Get the word out! Facebook,Instagram, twitter, whatever it takes.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Thanks @Blake m for encouraging everyone!
I have to catch up on my thank yous for recent orders! Sorry for the delay!
If you'd like to receive your calendar by Christmas please make sure your order is in by midnight Pacific time tomorrow November 17th!!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Last day to pre-order!!!

M

Maggie Cummings

Holy Cow! I got my bulbs for Tyler in 2 days...THANKS...!!!

jskahn

5 Year Member
Wickenburg, AZ
Thanks Tyler,
I just got my calendar. I thought the small Redfoot trying to bite the tomato, was the best yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.