Our Family Christmas Card Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
We had my uncle (who is into photography) come by and take a photo for our Christmas cards. This is a pretty typical day around here.... Me off in my own little world playing with tortoises.... Wife looking amazing with a kid on the hip. Other boys destroying the house. I think they turned out cute :)

chritsmascards.jpg

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
This is a good photo, but get that damn expensive tortoise upright and off the table.

and +1 for the scriptures on the table!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Neal said:
This is a good photo, but get that damn expensive tortoise upright and off the table.

Very funny, didnt notice that until you pointed it out. I like the little guy with his finger in his nose. You will have to save that and show him when hes older

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Neal said:

awesome!, the best part!

seriously that is one incredible picture! i gotta know, how much of that was staged and how much of that was a true glimpse into your kitchen! LOL

i love how the DOG is looking at the camera! haha

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Thanks everyone! That table is normally covered in boxes, mostly my excess tortoise stuff that I can't find any other good place for in the house. It's near impossible to get the kids to do what you want. The nose picking was just natural. He's usually in his undies with marker scribbled on his legs and stomach. The Angry Birds "cape" comes and goes. Our other dog is too hyper to get her to sit by "Bella," so we didn't even try. This dog is pretty mellow and stayed there as long as I was close. Good catch on the scriptures, Neal! The radiated was only upside-down in short intervals :)

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
That is spectacular...haha it kind of looks like your oldest is eating the contents of the egg tray for breakfast ;)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My favorite parts revolve around your wife. She's wearing heels and jewelry, holding a supposedly hot cookie sheet with a pot holder, and yet that same hot cookie sheet is almost resting on the baby's foot....and UGH! is that a dirty diaper on the corner of the kitchen table?

This is a great picture, Tyler. Are you really going to put it on your Christmas cards this year? Great fun!

Katherine

5 Year Member
The best holiday photograph I have seen in years. Any you have a beautiful family Tyler, looks like they keep you busy :)

arotester

5 Year Member
good pic..
feel sorry for the dog though ,everyone have something to eat except him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.