5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Rapid City S.D.
Our new Baby Girl(Hopefully) Caliapi
IMG_20100911_165245.jpg

IMG_20100911_165438.jpg

Mulder and Logan Enjoying the Day
2010-05-14125759.jpg

Been awhile since i been on here just thought I would share some pics and say hello to you all.
After Walter passed last year just been busy with work and trying to sell our house.
More pics coming and any advice on Leopards would be great since this is our first Baby Tort

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Mulder is a BA name for a Sulcata ;)
Congrats on the new baby! How do you pronounce her name?

Do Mulder and Logan live together?

Marshman

5 Year Member
Rapid City S.D.
That's right Kristina thanks I probally didn't spell it right will have to ask my wife she named her

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Here's a post I did on raising baby sulcatas. When I get my next leopard, I'll be doing exactly the same things, but I haven't done it with a leopard yet. If you live in an already damp or cold area, you might want to be careful with the humidity and make sure you keep your temps up.

http://tortoiseforum.org/Thread-How-To-Raise-Sulcata-Hatchlings-and-Babies

Nice pics. Sorry to hear about Walter.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
That is quite a big size difference...plus I don't think I would be comfortable mixing different species- a RF and Sulcata.
But I'm not an expert :p

Marshman

5 Year Member
Rapid City S.D.
ChiKat said:
That is quite a big size difference...plus I don't think I would be comfortable mixing different species- a RF and Sulcata.
But I'm not an expert :p

Thats there outside pen they that is very large they hardly ever are near each other and there is plenty of hides the the sulcata cant get to with us trying to sell our house Ive had to sacrafice seperate summer pens. when there inside they have seperate enclousers. which right now again because we are selling our house are not as big as they were. In fact Mulders is a large custom box with a lid that I made to look like a Gun crate so i could close the top and no one would know what is in there. Dont want to scare any buyers away.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Very cute baby. I love the others just basking in the sun. :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good luck on selling the house. Do you have plans on where you will move once it is sold?

Marshman

5 Year Member
Rapid City S.D.
Jacqui said:
Good luck on selling the house. Do you have plans on where you will move once it is sold?

Yeah. Were just upgrading to a larger house were I could for one do a whole room for our torts and other herps. I take in reptiles that our local Rep park gets from people that don't know what there getting into and try and find them new home's or flunk and end up keeping but with us in limbo now alot of my pets are at friends houses but not my torts people just don't like seeing snake's and lizards when they come to look at a house:p

Status
Not open for further replies.