Our Puddin w/ his new haircut.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmhoesch

5 Year Member
We have 4 rescued Persian kitties and Puddin is the only one we shave once a year. His fur is thick and wooley and as much as we brush, at times we cannot keep up and we shave him. He loves it. He can clean himself now and he looks so handsome..........

Here is also our newest rescue. Nutterbutt. (white marshmallow looking one w/ his tongue out) We've had him for about 7 months now. He's a sweet sweet boy............

Here's another one, Booger. His face is so smooshed that he sounds like he has a cold and snorts all the time. His tongue also stays out most of the time. Hence the name Booger. He's also the instigator in the house and chases all the other ones around........

And last but not least, Goofus. She's the queen of the house and the oldest of them at 10 yrs old. She looks like a Siamese but she's not, she's an exotic shorthair w/ bright sky blue eyes and is pampered like the queen she is............DSC00359.JPGDSC01057.JPG007.JPGDSC00964.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Very nice! I love the look of shaved kitties.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Cute pics. I used to have a couple Persians. They are my first favorite cat. I don't like people shaving them, or any cat, but I do understand why you did it. I had one with hair that seemed to only want to mat. It takes a lot of work to keep it up. So I get it. If I would have lost control of the forever brushing, I probably would have got some clippers and shaved away myself :D

jmhoesch

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Cute pics. I used to have a couple Persians. They are my first favorite cat. I don't like people shaving them, or any cat, but I do understand why you did it. I had one with hair that seemed to only want to mat. It takes a lot of work to keep it up. So I get it. If I would have lost control of the forever brushing, I probably would have got some clippers and shaved away myself :D

They really do like the haircut. They prance around afterwards and roll around on the bed and take long, long baths. Less hairballs too. The also love getting scratched more.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I love your persians!! I
have one named Chelsea.
She is going on 20 yrs.old!!!!!
We shave her also! She looks
like your one that is shaved.
I should have brushed her when
she was a kitten to get her used
to it. She has never allowed me