outdoor area for small sulcata ???

kalei01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lubbock, TX
I want to build a outdoor area for a 2 month old sulcata i live in texas so our daytime highs right now are around 60-70 with march usually around 70-80 with that being said i wanted to let him outside for the day and dont want to worry about a bird or anything else bothering him. anyone have any plans or details on how to build something or size recommendations i like the chicken wire idea is relatively inexpensive and easy to work with

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
I want to build a outdoor area for a 2 month old sulcata i live in texas so our daytime highs right now are around 60-70 with march usually around 70-80 with that being said i wanted to let him outside for the day and dont want to worry about a bird or anything else bothering him. anyone have any plans or details on how to build something or size recommendations i like the chicken wire idea is relatively inexpensive and easy to work with
Actually I wouldn't recommend leaving a tort that size outside for much more than an hour a day and Unless you have ground temps over 80 I wouldn't do it at all.

kalei01

5 Year Member
Lubbock, TX
Actually I wouldn't recommend leaving a tort that size outside for much more than an hour a day and Unless you have ground temps over 80 I wouldn't do it at all.
Okay thanks for the advise

kalei01

5 Year Member
Lubbock, TX
Yeah I was thinking of building something to allow him to be outside with me while i do garden work or yard work