overstocked inventory thread for anybody to use...

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Nah, thanks, I'm good. I just pick whatever I need off the tree every morning. Want to buy some seeds?

Remember planting Popsicle sticks when you were a kid? What a disappointment!
I've got a friend that is trying to grow plastic forks in a planter in her yard. She says she's keeping the cats out, but I know she just wants more to grow...

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
I've got a friend that is trying to grow plastic forks in a planter in her yard. She says she's keeping the cats out, but I know she just wants more to grow...

Sprinkling chili pepper flakes around her flower beds will work! I buy it is bulk (my cats are jerks.)

Angel Carrion

Douglassville, PA
Anyone in SC interested in a large indoor enclosure? It fit in the old rental house but it doesn't fit in the new purchased house, so it's got to go otherwise we can't build a new enclosure. It's 4x6 feet and doesn't include lights or plants or anything, just the enclosure/doors/fans. Made of wood painted, siliconed edges, and plastic lined. Free to Tort Forum members if you haul it!

View attachment 114047
View attachment 114046

Where are you located? I am in Pennsylvania between Reading and Pottstown.

Angel Carrion

Douglassville, PA
Anyone in the Phoenix area are welcome to these (Zoomed tortoise houseband turtle playpen). They are small but good for a baby for awhile.
View attachment 114791View attachment 114792

Would you possibly be willing to ship one or both if the other person I saw reply decided to not pick up the enclosure? I'd be happy to pay shipping. I'm in Pennsylvania

Angel Carrion

Douglassville, PA
This is the second year I am trying to successfully ship confederate rose cuttings.. if I get it down I want to ship some to y'all. Yvonne and Tom get first dibs, but I want to share with everyone on here.... it is a great benefit tree. A lot of food and shade

I wouldn't mind a cutting or two :)
I'm good with being third place

Angel Carrion

Douglassville, PA
Anyone in SC interested in a large indoor enclosure? It fit in the old rental house but it doesn't fit in the new purchased house, so it's got to go otherwise we can't build a new enclosure. It's 4x6 feet and doesn't include lights or plants or anything, just the enclosure/doors/fans. Made of wood painted, siliconed edges, and plastic lined. Free to Tort Forum members if you haul it!

View attachment 114047
View attachment 114046

Sorry, didn't see the "In SC area" during my first pass through.

ShellyTheTortoise71

View attachment 114047
View attachment 114046

If it is still available, I would love to have it. Where are you located?

Tort Love

I work in construction and get lots of the black corrugated round storm pipe. It makes great caves/hides for outdoor tortoise pens. The sizes that I can typically get are 12", 15", 18" all in diameter. I can also every now and they get setting a little larger like 24" and 36". Anyone in the Houston area can have some for free if they want to meet me somewhere.

I tried to load a picture of it but I got an error saying I don't have permission to post pictures.
Wish you lived in Florida lol

Tort Love

I work in construction and get lots of the black corrugated round storm pipe. It makes great caves/hides for outdoor tortoise pens. The sizes that I can typically get are 12", 15", 18" all in diameter. I can also every now and they get setting a little larger like 24" and 36". Anyone in the Houston area can have some for free if they want to meet me somewhere.

I tried to load a picture of it but I got an error saying I don't have permission to post pictures.
Wish you lived in Florida lol