overstocked inventory thread for anybody to use...

bigbilly62

Location (City and/or State)
San Pedro, CA
QukWEAkwYoEprzcoJPsZ8kMgWiy7YEUclqJC90L50A61jUGu6h0DSW-ZgR5a5TRnYRZ7kYogK38a_WYQq84NStIRkbv6ysAUFV1pHAtMQD2NojdhL0U6n50hfXl7_QhquIqrh_poDEtCyu14Qn3alZykbDcWbhVByRQVEjU4ajgt7Z4XYe46-AqU2pNiJ9uO8jEJxVVAjdXBF9-Y3u5rVe3NN_GfmLjm3n0_b2id2qWxWPLmmRj33Clo97575Iw4pVMRXwKbWU_g-2qIzwpyQw-ftnk3S0LIE0UQ-Exhr38LV5IXecluS0ArzyPHpRhLMDwwCSIKUJu_Z2rc0gAt_oeITX4OedZ2shuG1hM6Z-zU3rebvc_DomcT6uWF46kwxEWQaDdrKK7afsIlNqukK4pvmClMrz40fMqi5f67ulOSIZUiCxTx_geRY0L9oz2WaclWaghivfiKuPDCaJ5xK5SHtlamXXYmzON77r0oEowc0H7zoJ348m5dwBwd-69R_Qc9DFDM1aitJ24J1SFulB0giONAGhBAhgLQUozmdni5IJC9p4g1CHGtFWD0y5mJ6DZorpy3JY4_6RVFxmA25uGebpZmqLv-sgf18qcqgT4iPPZbrwWbsAXxwD8JHscxCOEJrghQYHvCwZb9g9jefdxn5Yf_QcW_R13WD27hLHaTA3lpU-Ive04OUpmzqg=w1163-h654-no

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I'm always open for helping new tortoise owners or anyone without the correct supplies, etc.
If you are in south Florida, or will be.
I have several older T8 18" 5.0 UVB florescent fixtures in perfect working order.
These are not the newer T5 type. But that's why I'm not using them anymore. They are still very capable lights.
I also have some other assorted supplies for keeping smaller tortoises indoors. Something I no longer do.
You're welcome to dig through that box and take what you need.
Again, this is local pickup only.
South Florida 33322
Thanks.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Not a joke. I have some really nice sedimentary stones that originate here in the Pennsylvania / Maryland Appalachian mountain “area”. Nice smooth shapes, pretty flat too. Perfect for folks who want some flat REAL stones in their enclosures, but don’t like the look of “Home Depot” slate tiles. I hate ditching stuff like this, especially when I know there is probably a TFO member from “the city” purchasing stones!

I can follow-up with some pix. You only pay for shipping - stones are free!

jswofford

Highland Park IL
FREE MAZURI near Chicago!

At the beginning of the virus scare when grocery stores were out of food, I ordered a 25 pound bag of Mazuri LS in case I was unable to get fresh food for my tortoises. They wouldn't touch it, and luckily the grocery stores were able to keep enough fresh food stocked. So... I have a barely-used 25 pound bag that I would like to give to someone who can use it. The only problem with it is that it's been opened since March, and the outside of the bag has some mud splatter because my dogs shake the mud off when they come into my kitchen from the back yard.

I am located in Highland Park, IL.

This is the exact product:

Thomas tortoise

Arkansas
There's an old abandoned house on my property that I use as a shed. The bedroom is full of turtle and tortoise stuff, aquariums that leak, etc. Naturally, I wouldn't be able to ship any of it, but if you live near me, you can come take a look and walk away with anything you want that's in there. People give me all their supplies when they turn in their turtle/tortoise, so there's lots of those pre-made waterers and feeders, caves, etc. There are cat carriers, an old exercise bike - just lots of stuff!

View attachment 112800 View attachment 112801 View attachment 112802 View attachment 112803
To bad ya live in CA I won't be able to drive all that way!?

Thomas tortoise

Arkansas
(QUOTE="jswofford, post: 1837433, member: 112142"]

At the beginning of the virus scare when grocery stores were out of food, I ordered a 25 pound bag of Mazuri LS in case I was unable to get fresh food for my tortoises. They wouldn't touch it, and luckily the grocery stores were able to keep enough fresh food stocked. So... I have a barely-used 25 pound bag that I would like to give to someone who can use it. The only problem with it is that it's been opened since March, and the outside of the bag has some mud splatter because my dogs shake the mud off when they come into my kitchen from the back yard.

[/QUOTE]

Would you ship a little? I don't need a whole thing. Maybe 2 pounds?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
(QUOTE="jswofford, post: 1837433, member: 112142"]

[/QUOTE]
That post is over 2 years old Thomas but I can maybe help you if you wanna send me a PM.

turtlesteve

10 Year Member!
That post is over 2 years old Thomas but I can maybe help you if you wanna send me a PM.
[/QUOTE]

If you ever get over to Augusta area let me know I’ve got a 5 gallon bucket of LS that I am slowly working through. Like everyone else I’ve found that most tortoises won’t eat it.