Overwhelmed Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

MildredsMommy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
So I am doing a serious Happy dance today-after a few weeks of freaking out, it appears Jerry Lee is finally on the mend. I took the great advice from everyone here and upped his temps, added a humidifior, and purchased a CHE which had its first run last night. Jerry Lee moved and hid under his plants (first time he has hid since I have owned him). After two days of baby food soaks, this morning he was bright eyed and ate a nice breakfast of Mazuri and strawberries. The relief I am feeling is indescribable-and its all thanks to you guys. This forum has been a wealth of information-and I so appreciate it! To add to the good news, the people I purchased him from emailed me today to say they are reimbursing me for my vet bills. Happy Friday Eve!!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
That's great to hear! And a great job by the seller of stepping up to the plate.

MildredsMommy

5 Year Member
San Antonio, Texas
A big huge relief :D I am just thankful that I ended up with him-even though we have had a rough start, I am grateful that I brought him home and he wasnt purchased by someone unwilling to bring him to good health. The way I look at it, it was meant to be. Plus I learned not to buy any more animals from expos! lol

MildredsMommy

5 Year Member
San Antonio, Texas
tortadise said:
Fantastic. It takes time. He will pull through. Good thing he is on the mend.

And I owe a lot of that to you-thanks for letting me bug you so much and thank you for the great advice!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.