Pair of Russians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Hi all,
I was just curious to see if anyone here would be interested in a nice pair of Russians. I have had them for 5 yrs and this is the first year I have overwintered them. Of course you want pictures, and I will be happy to post them. I have a Red foot ,a Leopard and an ornate box and having the Russians under the bed has made me realize it would be easier to not have this pair. They have been so sweet and I might not go through with this, but thought I would throw it out there. I would never put them on Craigs list or anything, but it seems like here would be the place to find some responsible owners. I have heard that now that they have hibernated they would be more likely to breed. I am certainly not ready for that either. Not that I think it would be easy.These guys are out all summer, eat like pigs, have been vetted.I do regular fecals.
And I also have a pair of Bearded dragons......
Let me know...
Na

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I am really interested let me know what you would like to get for them. I live in florida and have two large females now would love to add your pair to my small group

nascrgurl

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Where are you located? I am looking for Female RT's but would consider a pair. I have a HUGE enclouser outside for them equipted with a mister system, their own garden and lots, lots more. They would definalty been well taken care of. Also if anyone else maybe closer to Arizona has any RT's (female) I would be interested.
email me at [email protected]

Julie in Arizona

Nay said:
Hi all,
I was just curious to see if anyone here would be interested in a nice pair of Russians. I have had them for 5 yrs and this is the first year I have overwintered them. Of course you want pictures, and I will be happy to post them. I have a Red foot ,a Leopard and an ornate box and having the Russians under the bed has made me realize it would be easier to not have this pair. They have been so sweet and I might not go through with this, but thought I would throw it out there. I would never put them on Craigs list or anything, but it seems like here would be the place to find some responsible owners. I have heard that now that they have hibernated they would be more likely to breed. I am certainly not ready for that either. Not that I think it would be easy.These guys are out all summer, eat like pigs, have been vetted.I do regular fecals.
Let me know...
Na

neeleysometimes

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Nay said:
Hi all,
Let me know...
Na

I may be intererested. what area are you from and how much are you asking

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Hi all, just a quick note to say, my pair is happily residing in Arizona now. Thanks for all that responded

gretz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi,

I'd like to know if you still have this pair?

Thank you,

gretz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Yes, I realized after I hit post...Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.